C profiles are applied as upright between the floor and against the structural ceiling. U profiles are used as beam above and below these C profiles. The order length of C profiles is approx. 10 mm shorter than the structural length in order to accommodate the floor and ceiling finishing.
Our C profiles are provided with a reinforced back and cable sleeves. C profiles are produced according to the EN 14.195 standard. As alternative, we can offer you the CN profile, which is favourably priced as it has shorter flanges. Click on comments for further information.
|Article||A mm||B mm||C mm|
- Minimum order: 8 pcs per bundle.
- Thickness: 0.6 mm, other thicknesses up to 3 mm in consultation.
- Length: variable and made-to-measure from 2000 mm to 6000 mm, at no extra expense.
- Breadth: Customised breadth sizes available in consultation
- Extra anticorrosive on request
- Wall assembly instructions
- Performance/DoP statements
- Pallet layout